forum des deathlegend Index du Forum
forum des deathlegend Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Feud/clan wars

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des deathlegend Index du Forum -> Dofusctionnaire -> Donjons
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membres

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 08:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Feud/clan wars Répondre en citant

Hello,

Apparantly you have to get a player kill in the second room to have any points count in the second room. 
I have not commented in a while, due to frustration with the game. 
This continues to be a very difficult part of the game for newer players, as only the first room really counts for any points. 
If you don't understand what I mean, I will be clear:
Lower lvl players in a clan only contribute to the opposing clan. 

This is really discouraging to many of them, and to be honest, it defeats the (imo) purpose of clans. 

Please do something about this. 
Suggestion: talk to the people who play. Ask for clan suggestions. Come to a consensus instead of just a general call for suggestions. Other games have active guild/clan systems that involve games and achievements for guild/clan rewards. They make money by offering things (new and interesting items) and getting a lot of participation(i.e.: $$$). 

I personally have spent more actual money on another game I've been playing for 6 months than in the two years I have played this game. And this is my favorite game!

Please consider my words and attempt action on this subject. 
Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://dungeonlyu.cluster011.ovh.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=959&sid=6747b012524fd4569b456ba0f39bc9b0

B2B Digital Advertising

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 08:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des deathlegend Index du Forum -> Dofusctionnaire -> Donjons Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a