forum des deathlegend Index du Forum
forum des deathlegend Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

ABOUT THE TAVERN GAME:

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des deathlegend Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Membres

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 08:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: ABOUT THE TAVERN GAME: Répondre en citant

Hello,

The tavern is a top down management game set in a fantasy/medieval time. You play the role as tavern keeper as your goal is to manage and sustain a flourishing tavern. This involves keeping a balance of customers fighting each other, having a drink stock for each customer type, while trying to keep the popularity high so more higher tier customers will arrive.

Customers fight each other. Customers love their tavern brawls. Doing this they destroy furniture which costs gold to replace. Fighting isn’t just bad though, the losing customers generates tomb stones which increase your reputation and popularity. This attracts higher tier customers, and they in turn buy more expensive drinks.
Player buys staff which helps the tavern. Servants - to serve drinks and clean up vomit, bouncers - to stop fights, grave yard keeper - to collect the tomb stones and deliver them to the graveyard.

Random events can happen which sets back the tavern progress(tavern gets raided by wolves/witches/etc). Similar to the destruction events in Sim City.

All customers will have unique generated profiles(backstorys etc) and generated unique names.

thanks

more details:

Creative Online Communication Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 08:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum des deathlegend Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a